Radio Rig Motorola GM 338
- 14 Characters 1-line Alphanumeric Display makes it easy to read both text and icon display.
- 128-channel operating capacity allows individually programmed channels for enhanced communication efficiency.
- Voice compression and low level expansion technology ensures crisp, clear and strong audio quality.
- 4 customisable buttons allow one-touch easy access.
- Two choices of signalling protocol: MDC1200 and Quick Call II.
- Programmable channel spacing of 12.5/ 20/ 25 kHz offers versatility and easy migration of operating frequency band.
- Remote mount control head can be mounted on the dashboard without the radio chassis, ideal for situations of space constraint.
- Optional voice storage board allows recording and playback of messages for up to 120 seconds.
- Up to 16 pre-assigned text messages can be pre-programmed, allowing sending of frequently used messages quickly.
|Frequency range ||29.7-36MHz, 36-42MHz, 42-50MHz, 136-174MHz, 403-470MHz 450-527MHz (1-25W) |
|Power output ||Low Band - 40-60W, VHF/UHF - 1-25W, 25-45W |
|Available option board ||Yes |
|Dimensions H x W x D ||255mm x 185mm x 72mm (Low Band), 186mm x 179mm x 59mm (VHF/UHF) |
|Display ||No |
|Emergency button ||Yes |
|Keypad ||No |
|Weight ||2040gms ( For Low band), 1400gms ( For VHF & UHF) |
|Channels ||128 |
|Signalling ||Quick Call II, DTMF, limited MDC1200 |
|Mil spec ||810 C, 810 D, 810 E|